Syngenta combining hybrid corn brands
Syngenta also announced a new approach within its dealer channel that focuses on growing and strengthening its network of seed advisors. The company said it plans to give seed advisors more tools than ever to help farmers produce higher, more profitable yields, working in conjunction with the hybrid seed brands and Syngenta crop protection portfolio.
As trait, seed treatment and crop protection options have multiplied, no decision is more essential than choosing the right seed, Steen contends.
“On a local farm, a Syngenta seed advisor can help simplify decisions,” Steen explained. “For example, based on pressure from rootworm or other insects, he can recommend the right trait package but also understands when a seed treatment or soil insecticide may help boost crop performance.
“While most seed advisors don’t sell crop protection products, their broad agronomic expertise combined with local knowledge can really help a grower put the right pieces together in an integrated way,” he said.
Steen added, “We have the high-performance products and technology—genetics, traits, seed treatments and crop protection—to help farmers grow more corn and soybeans. Growing our network of Syngenta seed advisors and simplifying our branding in the dealer channel will help us deliver the right tools, service and expertise to growers.”
Additional information is available at www.SyngentaSeedAdvisor.com.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.