Now is the time to consider post-emergence corn herbicide
More information about choosing the right herbicides is available in the 2012 Weed Control Guide for Ohio and Indiana, produced by Purdue Extension and Ohio State University Extension. The guide is available for free download from Purdue Extension: The Education Store at https://mdc.itap.purdue.edu/item.asp?itemID=20573 . It also can be purchased in hard copy from Ohio State University Extension's eStore at http://estore.osu-extension.org/productdetails.cfm?PC=2743 . The guide includes information about herbicide and weed management in multiple crops, including corn, soybeans, popcorn, grain sorghum, small grains and forages.
Corn growers also can find more information about herbicides and crop growth stages in the May 11 issue of Purdue Extension's Pest and Crop Newsletter at http://extension.entm.purdue.edu/pestcrop/index.html
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?