Updated: Kochia control in corn
It should be noted that Balance Flexx and Corvus can be applied either preemergence or up through the 2-leaf stage of corn. If applied postemergence to corn, Balance Flexx and Corvus can be applied with atrazine only. No glyphosate or other adjuvants can be used. These products can do an excellent job of controlling kochia throughout the season if they are tankmixed with at least 1 lb/acre of atrazine. These products require moisture for soil activation, however they do have foliar activity.
Lumax and Lexar, which are best used as preemergence treatments, can also be applied early postemergence up to 12-inch corn when weeds are very small. Although waiting until this stage before application may work for controlling kochia, it is risky. Also, to get adequate grass control, these products must be applied preemergence to the grass.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Beans and hogs reversed recent gains Tuesday night
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Ports and River Receiving Systems