Comparing nematode products on corn
The searchable database of university extension publications on PMN is open to the public, the Focus on Soybean webcasts are available to the public for the first 60 days after publication, and the “Sampling for Plant-parasitic Nematodes in Corn Strip Trials Comparing Nematode Management Products” article will be available to the public through February 2012. Other PMN content is available through subscription.
Many universities and agribusiness companies are “partners” of PMN and their partnership support allows employees of the organizations access to all content to PMN. Individuals also can purchase subscriptions to PMN. And at the moment, soybean growers and crop advisers can sign up for free, individual one-year subscriptions sponsored by the United Soybean Board by filling out this online form.
- Pre-harvest weed control in row crops
- Corn in great shape as harvest takes off
- Cargill fires first shot in legal battle over GMO trade
- Beck's begins construction on London, Ohio, facility
- Wheat gene discovery clears way for non-GMO breeding
- Sugarcane aphids confirmed on sorghum in Southern High Plains
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning