Comparing nematode products on corn
The searchable database of university extension publications on PMN is open to the public, the Focus on Soybean webcasts are available to the public for the first 60 days after publication, and the “Sampling for Plant-parasitic Nematodes in Corn Strip Trials Comparing Nematode Management Products” article will be available to the public through February 2012. Other PMN content is available through subscription.
Many universities and agribusiness companies are “partners” of PMN and their partnership support allows employees of the organizations access to all content to PMN. Individuals also can purchase subscriptions to PMN. And at the moment, soybean growers and crop advisers can sign up for free, individual one-year subscriptions sponsored by the United Soybean Board by filling out this online form.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS