Yellow corn has been a hot topic. Green/yellow corn plants are present within the same row. A distance... Read more.
The USDA's WASDE report released on May 9 contained updated projections for consumption of U.S. corn... Read more.
Ceres, Inc., an agricultural biotechnology and seed company, has been awarded a U.S. patent for a... Read more.
Lowering temperatures for two hours each day reduces the height of corn without affecting its seed... Read more.
According to the USDA’s Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales of 161,300 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
Corn seedlings are most vulnerable and susceptible to damage from planting through the V6 growth stage.... Read more.
Farmers with recently planted and newly emerged corn need to watch their fields for cold injury, even... Read more.
Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri, received a few calls lately about options for killing out poor... Read more.
The French parliament gave final approval on Monday to a law prohibiting the cultivation of any... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread, and in some cases, severe.... Read more.
What should producers expect if they planted corn into soils that were too wet, and what can they... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease