Identifying pests, diseases, disorders and developmental stages in Midwestern corn crops just became easier.... Read more.
Purdue and University of Illinois researchers have discovered a novel corn mutant whose leaves are... Read more.
As the 2013 corn and soybean harvest begins to wind down, the University of Nebraska would like to... Read more.
Looking at the November 8, 2013 “World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates” (WASDE) http://tinyurl.com/5ftcx3 numbers... Read more.
The Bt corn trait table that is available on our Agronomic Crops Insects web site (http://oardc.osu.edu/ag/)... Read more.
USDA estimates that the U.S. will produce 13.989 million bushels of corn in 2013, an all-time record... Read more.
Higher estimated September 1 corn stocks, as reported in the September 30 Grain Stocks report, boost... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer is introducing a new class of hybrids featuring a powerful pyramid of insect protection... Read more.
Brazil's corn exports in 2013 have surpassed last year's record as the agricultural superpower... Read more.
In the monthly World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report (WASDE) released on Nov. 8, the... Read more.
A drop in corn prices to a three-year low this autumn has caused U.S. farmers to contemplate boosting... Read more.
The Agrisure Viptera 3110 trait stack from Syngenta has received Environmental Protection Agency approval for... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants