09/26/2013 10:40:00 AM
DuPont Pioneer agronomists caution that many different stresses to the corn plant throughout the growing... Read more.
09/25/2013 7:00:00 AM
An unusual disease has been reported in several fields in southwest and western Iowa over the past... Read more.
09/24/2013 9:10:00 AM
Variability in moisture content and maturity will create corn drying and storage challenges this year,... Read more.
09/23/2013 7:05:00 AM
Stink bug damage in soybeans is well documented in Ohio; however, farmers may be surprised to learn... Read more.
09/18/2013 7:00:00 AM
Delayed maturity of corn due to late planting or simply cool growing seasons often translates into... Read more.
09/17/2013 7:25:00 AM
Every year Iowa State University (ISU) Extension and Outreach provides private pesticide applicator training covering... Read more.
09/16/2013 3:00:00 PM
Stalk rot diseases of corn are common in the Midwest and are present in every field to some extent,... Read more.
09/16/2013 7:00:00 AM
The 2013 corn growing season has had its share of ups and downs, with late planting due to early rainfall,... Read more.
09/11/2013 3:30:00 PM
When corn reaches maturity late in the season, field drydown is slower due to cooler air temperatures.... Read more.
09/11/2013 7:00:00 AM
Corn in parts of Nebraska has been damaged during recent weeks by hail and and stressed by very hot,... Read more.
09/09/2013 7:00:00 AM
Recently I’ve received reports of corn ears exhibiting “nosing back” symptoms. This condition, also... Read more.
09/06/2013 10:50:00 AM
Syngenta has received import approval from Mexican and Korean regulatory authorities for the Agrisure Duracade... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System