Have recent below average temperatures adversely affected corn growth and yield potential? No, corn actually... Read more.
Hybrid selection, plant population and nitrogen management are among the top five factors contributing to... Read more.
Farmers using cover crops as a soil conservation method can remove much more corn stover per acre... Read more.
Fall armyworms are more like “summer” armyworms this year due to unseasonable rains, according to... Read more.
As the corn in Ohio enters the tasseling and pollination stage, there are two insects that should... Read more.
Southern corn rust (Figure 1) has been confirmed in a sample from Otoe County in southeast Nebraska... Read more.
Much of Indiana has experienced mild and humid weather over the past few weeks, which has influenced... Read more.
For farmers seeing weeds in their crop fields this late in the growing season, hand-rouging and pulling... Read more.
The majority of annually produced crops such as corn obviously have to be stored. For corn producers,... Read more.
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields across the U.S. Corn Belt. If... Read more.
Corn rootworms are one of the most damaging pests in the Corn Belt. According to the USDA, they are... Read more.
The “walls” of dark green corn as the crop begins its push to fill grain and make yield... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning