Overview With U.S. corn and soybean conditions near record good-to-excellent levels and the June acreage... Read more.
Although the extent of corn rootworm (CRW) pressure in 2014 is yet to be determined, DuPont Pioneer... Read more.
Western corn rootworm beetles were first observed in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, on June 30, captured... Read more.
Nitrogen (N) is essential to plant growth and grain fill, making it critical for growers to monitor... Read more.
(Note: Graber wrote the following article based on a news release by Kaitlin Morgan, K-State Research... Read more.
Southwestern corn borer moths are showing up in good numbers in traps in some areas of Arkansas. At... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
To the naked eye, corn and soybeans that were planted later than usual might appear to have made up... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly expanded Clinton, Ill., corn and soybean research and... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant waterhemp populations continue to expand into more areas of Illinois each season. Waterhemp... Read more.
Rootless or "floppy" corn might look questionable, but under the right conditions, it can recover. Corn... Read more.
With the recent heavy rains, many corn and soybean fields have areas where crops are experiencing... Read more.
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto