Armyworms that can strip pastures and hayfields have begun their march through Missouri’s tall fescue... Read more.
After hitting a 10-week low in early May, corn net sales are continuing to rebound. According to... Read more.
Slow planting progress this spring has led to all efforts being focused on getting the crop in the... Read more.
Capture of black cutworm moths in the IPM traps in Kentucky has been above the rolling five year average... Read more.
The USDA’s Crop Progress report showed just what analysts expected – significant progress in planting... Read more.
Judging by our research here as well as phone calls from folks walking corn fields, it is very apparent... Read more.
Over the past few days, I’ve received numerous calls of herbicide carryover injury from applications... Read more.
Italian ryegrass has shown resistance to five different herbicide modes of action in the United States.... Read more.
Throughout the corn-growing season, farmers across the Midwest will battle corn rootworms. Now there is... Read more.
Looking out across wet fields, it’s tempting to consider switching to shorter season corn hybrids... Read more.
For folks growing continuous corn, western corn rootworm is a serious pest that needs regular attention.... Read more.
Yellow corn has been a hot topic. Green/yellow corn plants are present within the same row. A distance... Read more.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Fall burndown benefits go beyond weed control