Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
A journal article published recently (July 2014) confirms that rotation resistant and rotation susceptible... Read more.
We don’t know what the insect pressure will be like later on yet this year. What we can do,... Read more.
Because of the environmental, economical and societal benefits they provide, genetically engineered (GE) varieties... Read more.
Indiana's corn is showing potential to produce a bumper crop for the second consecutive year, but... Read more.
Three Rivers Energy, LLC hosted a ribbon cutting event and open house to mark the one-year anniversary... Read more.
The heavy rains across the state have made timely postemergence weed control difficult, even in fields... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales of 573,700 metric... Read more.
Corn prices have been declining for almost two years following the peak price generated by the very... Read more.
More than 75 percent of the nation’s corn crop is rated in good or better condition according... Read more.
Syngenta announced it has collaborated with Cellulosic Ethanol Technologies, LLC, to successfully produce commercial-scale quantities... Read more.
Most corn fields in Kansas are now, or soon will be at the critical juncture for making fungicide... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?