After several years of speculation about the occurrence of Goss’s bacterial wilt and leaf blight... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is adding 19 new corn hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Many... Read more.
The price of quality farmland in the southern U.S. Midwest and Delta region were steady to softer... Read more.
The USDA's latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year suggests... Read more.
The answer is yes, in both dryland and irrigated soils. The root hairs continue to grow at the level(s)... Read more.
The lack of reliable traits to distinguish Palmer amaranth and waterhemp during vegetative stages complicates... Read more.
At least one soybean field in the Jackson Purchase area has suffered from mite damage. The weather... Read more.
The federal government expects Indiana and the nation to grow bumper crops of corn and soybeans for... Read more.
For the past few years, folks in Pennsylvania have heard reports from Midwestern states of continuous... Read more.
Cool, ideal summer weather set high expectations for the country’s corn crop, and the USDA’s... Read more.
With expectations of a record large U.S. corn crop in 2014, market attention will soon shift to prospects... Read more.
Thanks to cooler summer weather, corn conditions remain the best seen since 2004. According to the... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement