11/20/2013 7:00:00 AM
Looking at the November 8, 2013 “World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates” (WASDE) http://tinyurl.com/5ftcx3 numbers... Read more.
11/20/2013 7:00:00 AM
The Bt corn trait table that is available on our Agronomic Crops Insects web site (http://oardc.osu.edu/ag/)... Read more.
11/18/2013 7:00:00 AM
USDA estimates that the U.S. will produce 13.989 million bushels of corn in 2013, an all-time record... Read more.
11/14/2013 11:20:00 AM
Higher estimated September 1 corn stocks, as reported in the September 30 Grain Stocks report, boost... Read more.
11/14/2013 10:30:00 AM
DuPont Pioneer is introducing a new class of hybrids featuring a powerful pyramid of insect protection... Read more.
11/13/2013 10:30:00 AM
Brazil's corn exports in 2013 have surpassed last year's record as the agricultural superpower... Read more.
11/13/2013 7:00:00 AM
In the monthly World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report (WASDE) released on Nov. 8, the... Read more.
11/12/2013 7:30:00 AM
A drop in corn prices to a three-year low this autumn has caused U.S. farmers to contemplate boosting... Read more.
11/11/2013 10:35:00 AM
The Agrisure Viptera 3110 trait stack from Syngenta has received Environmental Protection Agency approval for... Read more.
11/08/2013 4:10:00 PM
What do these have in common: a grand slam home run, a hole-in-one, a pick six, Palmer amaranth? The... Read more.
11/08/2013 11:28:07 AM
Editor's note: Because of the partial government shutdown earlier this fall, USDA forecasts of the... Read more.
11/08/2013 10:35:00 AM
Syngenta announces that Callisto GT post-emergence herbicide has received registration from the U.S. Environmental Protection... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company