The genetic diversity of maize, or corn, is declining in Mexico, where the world’s largest... Read more.
Indiana corn is developing ahead of the weather-damaged crop of 2009 when similarly wet conditions... Read more.
Expected corn yields are high for many areas of the corn-belt. In central Illinois, for example,... Read more.
Issues with purple coloration of corn plants sometimes occur about mid-August or later. It is perhaps... Read more.
Cereal rye (Secale cereale) is a popular cover crop in eastern Kansas, either alone or in a mixture,... Read more.
Corn producers can often increase profit by minimizing or eliminating tillage. Potential advantages of reducing... Read more.
Farmers should look now for storage options for 2014's bumper corn harvest. University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
Temperatures have generally been cooler than usual during this year’s corn grain-fill period. In addition, over... Read more.
The USDA's August Crop Production report forecast the 2014 U.S. average corn yield at 167.4 bushels... Read more.
Of all the issues farmers must contend with, aflatoxin-contaminated grain can be one of the most... Read more.
This week the University of Wisconsin Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic confirmed Goss’s wilt in... Read more.
Fall armyworms and corn borers have long been a concern for Louisiana corn growers. While farmers... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement