Some of the storms and extremely high winds this spring have caused significant stalk breakage in... Read more.
Is your corn off color in higher parts of a corn field and better in the lower lying areas? Some... Read more.
During the Bio Industry Summit held May 21 on the main campus of NDSU, Beth Calabotta of Monsanto... Read more.
The corn crop in Illinois is off to a good start in many fields, and in most areas is in the V5 to... Read more.
Scouting for corn diseases can be a daunting task. Looking out over the top of a corn field suggests... Read more.
Glyphosate dose response studies have confirmed a glyphosate-resistant population of common ragweed (Ambrosia artimisiifolia)... Read more.
Japanese beetle is becoming a more common field crop pest in Iowa. Literature shows adults need about... Read more.
Heavy rains in some parts of Kansas over the past week or two have subjected some fields of corn to... Read more.
A new Ceres report shows that water and climate change risks are rising in the $67 billion U.S. corn... Read more.
Since the first plant genome sequence was obtained for the plant Arabidopsis in 2000, scientists... Read more.
Bob Hartzler has received several calls regarding suspected fomesafen carryover injury to corn. Fomesafen... Read more.
Currently, there has been no report of Northern Corn Leaf Blight (NCLB) in Arkansas, but unusually... Read more.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Fall burndown benefits go beyond weed control