The USDA's latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year suggests... Read more.
The answer is yes, in both dryland and irrigated soils. The root hairs continue to grow at the level(s)... Read more.
The lack of reliable traits to distinguish Palmer amaranth and waterhemp during vegetative stages complicates... Read more.
At least one soybean field in the Jackson Purchase area has suffered from mite damage. The weather... Read more.
The federal government expects Indiana and the nation to grow bumper crops of corn and soybeans for... Read more.
For the past few years, folks in Pennsylvania have heard reports from Midwestern states of continuous... Read more.
Cool, ideal summer weather set high expectations for the country’s corn crop, and the USDA’s... Read more.
With expectations of a record large U.S. corn crop in 2014, market attention will soon shift to prospects... Read more.
Thanks to cooler summer weather, corn conditions remain the best seen since 2004. According to the... Read more.
Have recent below average temperatures adversely affected corn growth and yield potential? No, corn actually... Read more.
Hybrid selection, plant population and nitrogen management are among the top five factors contributing to... Read more.
Farmers using cover crops as a soil conservation method can remove much more corn stover per acre... Read more.
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Program aims to increase number of grads working in agronomy
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Australia eyes ambitious dam building plans to boost agriculture
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?