Identifying plant diseases is often very difficult and requires practice and experience. Questions always come... Read more.
USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) September 11 Crop Production report boosted the forecast yield... Read more.
Four percent of the nation’s corn has been harvested, on-par with 2013’s pace but already... Read more.
Syngenta announced that it has renewed and enhanced its program with Gavilon Grain, LLC, to provide... Read more.
Southern rust was recently found in Brookings County at very low incidence and severity, said Emmanuel... Read more.
The Agriculture Department’s latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year... Read more.
In August, the USDA forecast 2014 corn production at record levels, and now it has raised these expectations... Read more.
Syngenta announced the name for a revolutionary cellulosic ethanol process technology: Cellerate. Enhanced by Enogen... Read more.
Corn conditions are holding strong as more states begin reporting harvest progress. According to the USDA’s... Read more.
Corn prices continue to be dominated by expectations of a very large U.S. harvest. The USDA will... Read more.
Weather conditions are favorable for several different ear rots of corn in Indiana this year. As... Read more.
National Corn Growers Association First Vice President Chip Bowling took advantage of one of the... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning