More than 75 percent of the nation’s corn crop is rated in good or better condition according... Read more.
Syngenta announced it has collaborated with Cellulosic Ethanol Technologies, LLC, to successfully produce commercial-scale quantities... Read more.
While visiting some of the corn hybrid trials that I manage in counties south of Fargo, I notice a... Read more.
The projected range of the season-average corn price has been dropped by 20 cents to $3.65 to $4.35... Read more.
In the USDA’s latest Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales for 2013-2014 were up 25 percent... Read more.
There has been widespread discussion in recent weeks that the U.S. average corn yield in 2014 will... Read more.
A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
Overview With U.S. corn and soybean conditions near record good-to-excellent levels and the June acreage... Read more.
Although the extent of corn rootworm (CRW) pressure in 2014 is yet to be determined, DuPont Pioneer... Read more.
Western corn rootworm beetles were first observed in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, on June 30, captured... Read more.
Nitrogen (N) is essential to plant growth and grain fill, making it critical for growers to monitor... Read more.
(Note: Graber wrote the following article based on a news release by Kaitlin Morgan, K-State Research... Read more.
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- Bills to regulate California groundwater use opposed by farmers
- Court overturns law limiting biotech crops on Hawaiian island
- New products added to the Agrotain stabilizer portfolio
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease