According to the USDA’s latest Crop Progress report, corn planting is coming to a close, with... Read more.
Last week Peter Thomison received several reports of abnormal corn emergence. Often the problems... Read more.
With the recent cold weather and varying degrees of injury growers are looking for ways to help their... Read more.
Year after year it seems to happen. Even with a carefully devised weed control plan, tough weeds can... Read more.
As Acuron corn herbicide (SYN-A197) from Syngenta moves toward expected EPA registration for the 2015... Read more.
A random inspection of a two-leaf cornfield, no-tilled into a burned down grassy cover crop in west... Read more.
Armyworms that can strip pastures and hayfields have begun their march through Missouri’s tall fescue... Read more.
After hitting a 10-week low in early May, corn net sales are continuing to rebound. According to... Read more.
Slow planting progress this spring has led to all efforts being focused on getting the crop in the... Read more.
Capture of black cutworm moths in the IPM traps in Kentucky has been above the rolling five year average... Read more.
The USDA’s Crop Progress report showed just what analysts expected – significant progress in planting... Read more.
Judging by our research here as well as phone calls from folks walking corn fields, it is very apparent... Read more.
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics