Weather conditions are favorable for several different ear rots of corn in Indiana this year. As... Read more.
National Corn Growers Association First Vice President Chip Bowling took advantage of one of the... Read more.
The genetic diversity of maize, or corn, is declining in Mexico, where the world’s largest... Read more.
Indiana corn is developing ahead of the weather-damaged crop of 2009 when similarly wet conditions... Read more.
Expected corn yields are high for many areas of the corn-belt. In central Illinois, for example,... Read more.
Issues with purple coloration of corn plants sometimes occur about mid-August or later. It is perhaps... Read more.
Cereal rye (Secale cereale) is a popular cover crop in eastern Kansas, either alone or in a mixture,... Read more.
Corn producers can often increase profit by minimizing or eliminating tillage. Potential advantages of reducing... Read more.
Farmers should look now for storage options for 2014's bumper corn harvest. University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
Temperatures have generally been cooler than usual during this year’s corn grain-fill period. In addition, over... Read more.
The USDA's August Crop Production report forecast the 2014 U.S. average corn yield at 167.4 bushels... Read more.
Of all the issues farmers must contend with, aflatoxin-contaminated grain can be one of the most... Read more.
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta