Cool, ideal summer weather set high expectations for the country’s corn crop, and the USDA’s... Read more.
With expectations of a record large U.S. corn crop in 2014, market attention will soon shift to prospects... Read more.
Thanks to cooler summer weather, corn conditions remain the best seen since 2004. According to the... Read more.
Have recent below average temperatures adversely affected corn growth and yield potential? No, corn actually... Read more.
Hybrid selection, plant population and nitrogen management are among the top five factors contributing to... Read more.
Farmers using cover crops as a soil conservation method can remove much more corn stover per acre... Read more.
Fall armyworms are more like “summer” armyworms this year due to unseasonable rains, according to... Read more.
As the corn in Ohio enters the tasseling and pollination stage, there are two insects that should... Read more.
Southern corn rust (Figure 1) has been confirmed in a sample from Otoe County in southeast Nebraska... Read more.
Much of Indiana has experienced mild and humid weather over the past few weeks, which has influenced... Read more.
For farmers seeing weeds in their crop fields this late in the growing season, hand-rouging and pulling... Read more.
The majority of annually produced crops such as corn obviously have to be stored. For corn producers,... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto