SDSU weed science team confirms the finding of Palmer amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) in South Dakota.... Read more.
Energy security, environmental benefits and rural economic development are among the primary arguments in support... Read more.
Syngenta announced the winners of The Good Growth Plan Grant Contest at a first anniversary update... Read more.
Much of the 2014 Nebraska corn crop has experienced repeated and prolonged stress and wounding. While... Read more.
Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge for... Read more.
Corn rootworms are becoming a more common insect pest of corn in North Dakota. Northern corn rootworms... Read more.
Current predictions from USDA/NASS for corn and soybean production in Missouri in 2014 is 562.8 and... Read more.
Building off of a year in which Syngenta corn hybrids out-yielded major competitors on farms across... Read more.
The September survey-based forecast for the 2014/15 corn crop raises the U.S. corn yield 4.3 bushels... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
The USDA's Crop Production report to be released by the National Agricultural Statistics Service... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning