Southern rust was recently found in Brookings County at very low incidence and severity, said Emmanuel... Read more.
The Agriculture Department’s latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year... Read more.
In August, the USDA forecast 2014 corn production at record levels, and now it has raised these expectations... Read more.
Syngenta announced the name for a revolutionary cellulosic ethanol process technology: Cellerate. Enhanced by Enogen... Read more.
Corn conditions are holding strong as more states begin reporting harvest progress. According to the USDA’s... Read more.
Corn prices continue to be dominated by expectations of a very large U.S. harvest. The USDA will... Read more.
Weather conditions are favorable for several different ear rots of corn in Indiana this year. As... Read more.
National Corn Growers Association First Vice President Chip Bowling took advantage of one of the... Read more.
The genetic diversity of maize, or corn, is declining in Mexico, where the world’s largest... Read more.
Indiana corn is developing ahead of the weather-damaged crop of 2009 when similarly wet conditions... Read more.
Expected corn yields are high for many areas of the corn-belt. In central Illinois, for example,... Read more.
Issues with purple coloration of corn plants sometimes occur about mid-August or later. It is perhaps... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals