The 2014 crop season had its fair share of severe weather across southwest Michigan. Heavy thunderstorm... Read more.
Fall is an excellent time to manage biennial and perennial weeds. In particular, biennials such... Read more.
Every year brings on a new set of challenges for harvest and grain management; in the past five years... Read more.
Farmers from the biggest U.S. corn-growing states have sued Syngenta AG over sales of genetically... Read more.
Purdue researchers have identified a set of genes that can be used to naturally boost the provitamin... Read more.
With a chill in the air that feels all too much like autumn is upon us already, it's a great reminder... Read more.
The 2014 corn silage harvest season is in full swing in the North Country. Fields planted in May are... Read more.
Syngenta announced that Jim Cuddeback, a corn and soybean grower from Washington, Iowa, is the grand... Read more.
Global seed technology giant Monsanto said on Monday it has launched a global center in Mexico... Read more.
In its latest Grain Stocks report, the USDA reported 1.24 billion bushels of old crop corn stocks... Read more.
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Harrow herbicide, a selective herbicide for use in field... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning