Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge for... Read more.
Corn rootworms are becoming a more common insect pest of corn in North Dakota. Northern corn rootworms... Read more.
Current predictions from USDA/NASS for corn and soybean production in Missouri in 2014 is 562.8 and... Read more.
Building off of a year in which Syngenta corn hybrids out-yielded major competitors on farms across... Read more.
The September survey-based forecast for the 2014/15 corn crop raises the U.S. corn yield 4.3 bushels... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
The USDA's Crop Production report to be released by the National Agricultural Statistics Service... Read more.
Identifying plant diseases is often very difficult and requires practice and experience. Questions always come... Read more.
USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) September 11 Crop Production report boosted the forecast yield... Read more.
Four percent of the nation’s corn has been harvested, on-par with 2013’s pace but already... Read more.
Syngenta announced that it has renewed and enhanced its program with Gavilon Grain, LLC, to provide... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals