"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
Archer Daniels Midland Co, one of the world's top grain traders, said on Friday it will not accept... Read more.
There are several preplant and preemergence residual herbicides available for corn. These herbicide programs are... Read more.
Although every major field crop we grow in Mississippi is responsive to at planting insect protection;... Read more.
In my last blog, I reported on the recent discovery of atrazine-resistant (AR) Palmer amaranth in... Read more.
There is considerable difference of opinion about the prospects for corn prices beyond the current... Read more.
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
Cargill Inc, the top exporter of U.S. grain and oilseeds, said it will reject crops containing a... Read more.
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- Free webinar for ag retailers on strip tillage
- White House agenda on climate change impacts to natural resources
- NGFA reiterates need for STB to change rail fuel surcharge rule
- 2014 World Food Prize awarded to Dr. Sanjaya Rajaram
- Arysta LifeScience agrees to acquisition
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals