Syngenta AG said on Monday it had halted commercial sales in Canada of corn seed containing a new... Read more.
The USDA will release an estimate of March 1, 2014, corn stocks on March 31 with potentially important... Read more.
Syngenta AG will require U.S. farmers who plant a new type of genetically modified corn this spring... Read more.
AgBiTech achieved U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approval for a new biological insect control to help... Read more.
From visiting with retailers the past month it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of... Read more.
Deep in the DNA of a corn seed lies a genetic predisposition to thrive in tropical temperatures. The... Read more.
A search for the ideal plant population led DuPont Pioneer researchers to focus on ears grown per... Read more.
Syngenta has released a new documentary video entitled “Ethanol: Fueling Rural America’s Future – One... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
Researchers at the University of Delaware will lead a project funded with $3.9 million from the National... Read more.
Syngenta announced the name of its new corn herbicide premix with four active ingredients. Currently... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta