Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
It finally looks like this long winter is coming to a close. We will likely start putting out burndown... Read more.
A new technique to fight crop insect pests may affect different insect populations differently, researchers... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest “Weekly Export Sales” report, corn net sales of 683,400 metric... Read more.
Voices from across American agriculture have united in strong support of new technology they say is... Read more.
Syngenta AG said on Monday it had halted commercial sales in Canada of corn seed containing a new... Read more.
The USDA will release an estimate of March 1, 2014, corn stocks on March 31 with potentially important... Read more.
Syngenta AG will require U.S. farmers who plant a new type of genetically modified corn this spring... Read more.
AgBiTech achieved U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approval for a new biological insect control to help... Read more.
From visiting with retailers the past month it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of... Read more.
Deep in the DNA of a corn seed lies a genetic predisposition to thrive in tropical temperatures. The... Read more.
A search for the ideal plant population led DuPont Pioneer researchers to focus on ears grown per... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement