There is considerable interest in increasing corn yields with modern hybrids at higher than normal... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
Corn growers have improved options for early season weed control this spring with updates to a well-known... Read more.
As the 2013 corn crop was being planted, futures prices were above $6.00 a bushel with an occasional... Read more.
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
In a farmdoc daily post last week, we summarized the results of a research report that evaluates USDA... Read more.
The 2013 Arkansas Corn Standardized County Hybrid Trials Report is now available under the publications... Read more.
COLUMBIA, Mo.– When it comes to corn seeding rates, sometimes less is more. Planting more seeds... Read more.
Corn insect control is a moving target, and sometimes the answers aren’t as simple as they might... Read more.
Normally we have always said that Ohio seldom gets cold enough to be a factor in causing significant... Read more.
One of the reasons that the topic of seeding rates is a popular one in coffee shops, Internet chat... Read more.
Thursday’s Export Sales report supported corn futures. The corn market firmed around moving... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report