In 2013, counties in the eastern U.S. had corn yields above trend yields while the western corn-belt... Read more.
China has turned away more U.S. corn after detecting an unapproved genetically-modified strain in shipments,... Read more.
The winter of 2013-14 will long be remembered as one of the snowiest and coldest since the late 1970s... Read more.
About one percent of Louisiana’s corn crop is in the ground. This is unusual for mid-March when... Read more.
With many products on the market claiming to be the solution to all growers’ weed control needs,... Read more.
Both corn and soybean prices have fallen since last summer, with corn falling more than soybeans.... Read more.
Whether corn prices are high or low, growers can maximize their income by selecting the optimum plant... Read more.
Heat waves could significantly reduce crop yields and threaten global food supply if climate change... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest “Weekly Export Sales” report, corn net sales of 745,800 metric... Read more.
Extreme cold and snow cover in many parts of the country have growers guessing about the weather’s... Read more.
March is here, anticipation is building and our fields may dry out soon, if rain holds off. So when... Read more.
Hey, let’s face it. The reason we have more kinds of bugs in the South is because we have a... Read more.
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California