It finally looks like this long winter is coming to a close. We will likely start putting out burndown... Read more.
A new technique to fight crop insect pests may affect different insect populations differently, researchers... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest “Weekly Export Sales” report, corn net sales of 683,400 metric... Read more.
Voices from across American agriculture have united in strong support of new technology they say is... Read more.
Syngenta AG said on Monday it had halted commercial sales in Canada of corn seed containing a new... Read more.
The USDA will release an estimate of March 1, 2014, corn stocks on March 31 with potentially important... Read more.
Syngenta AG will require U.S. farmers who plant a new type of genetically modified corn this spring... Read more.
AgBiTech achieved U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approval for a new biological insect control to help... Read more.
From visiting with retailers the past month it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of... Read more.
Deep in the DNA of a corn seed lies a genetic predisposition to thrive in tropical temperatures. The... Read more.
A search for the ideal plant population led DuPont Pioneer researchers to focus on ears grown per... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?