Many producers in Kansas could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer... Read more.
Chinese quarantine authorities have sped up testing on imports of distiller's dried grains, suggesting they... Read more.
Despite higher December forecasts for U.S. corn use for feed and ethanol, USDA continues to forecast... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
Beneath the snow now blanketing Michigan’s corn fields lays a valuable but underused commodity: corn... Read more.
U.S. corn exports for the 2012/13 season fell to just over 700 million bushels, the lowest level in... Read more.
Record production, high quality, and minor weather-related impacts are the top-line findings of the 2013/2014... Read more.
Populations of European corn borer (ECB), a major corn crop pest, have declined significantly... Read more.
Advanced production techniques, informed growing practices and improved seed varieties helped corn growers achieve high... Read more.
Export news boosted the grain markets Thursday morning. Not only did the weekly USDA Export Sales... Read more.
Adding to its portfolio of online educational tools, Syngenta has launched two new training modules... Read more.
University of Illinois researchers have been receiving reports since corn harvest began this fall about... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law