During the last decade, corn hybrids that express Bt toxins have been widely adopted by growers as... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Projected U.S. corn exports are raised 125 million bushels to 1,725 million due to the strong pace... Read more.
Wet weather may have slowed farmers, but corn planting progress was made in a handful of the nation’s... Read more.
Last week’s USDA World Ag Supply & Demand Estimates (WASDE) report projected corn stocks at... Read more.
Corn planting will soon begin in earnest. But Iowa Soybean Association (ISA) On-Farm Network replicated... Read more.
The Iowa Corn Promotion Board is the recipient of a newly issued patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark... Read more.
Corn and soybean growers can take advantage of online resources from DuPont Pioneer to make last-minute,... Read more.
The USDA’s latest World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report shows a slight uptick in... Read more.
Among the four glyphosate resistant weeds in South Dakota, common waterhemp has the potential to be... Read more.
An upside to the extraordinary cold temperatures South Dakota experienced this winter is the negative... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants