Every year brings on a new set of challenges for harvest and grain management; in the past five years... Read more.
Farmers from the biggest U.S. corn-growing states have sued Syngenta AG over sales of genetically... Read more.
Purdue researchers have identified a set of genes that can be used to naturally boost the provitamin... Read more.
With a chill in the air that feels all too much like autumn is upon us already, it's a great reminder... Read more.
The 2014 corn silage harvest season is in full swing in the North Country. Fields planted in May are... Read more.
Syngenta announced that Jim Cuddeback, a corn and soybean grower from Washington, Iowa, is the grand... Read more.
Global seed technology giant Monsanto said on Monday it has launched a global center in Mexico... Read more.
In its latest Grain Stocks report, the USDA reported 1.24 billion bushels of old crop corn stocks... Read more.
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Harrow herbicide, a selective herbicide for use in field... Read more.
SDSU weed science team confirms the finding of Palmer amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) in South Dakota.... Read more.
Energy security, environmental benefits and rural economic development are among the primary arguments in support... Read more.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Program aims to increase number of grads working in agronomy
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?