02/24/2014 7:00:00 AM
There are several preplant and preemergence residual herbicides available for corn. These herbicide programs are... Read more.
02/19/2014 7:05:00 AM
Although every major field crop we grow in Mississippi is responsive to at planting insect protection;... Read more.
02/19/2014 7:00:00 AM
In my last blog, I reported on the recent discovery of atrazine-resistant (AR) Palmer amaranth in... Read more.
02/18/2014 10:45:00 AM
There is considerable difference of opinion about the prospects for corn prices beyond the current... Read more.
02/18/2014 10:40:00 AM
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
02/18/2014 7:10:00 AM
Cargill Inc, the top exporter of U.S. grain and oilseeds, said it will reject crops containing a... Read more.
02/13/2014 7:20:00 AM
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
02/13/2014 7:15:00 AM
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
02/12/2014 7:35:00 AM
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
02/12/2014 7:00:00 AM
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
02/11/2014 7:10:00 AM
Corn growers know the satisfaction of seeing newly emerged, uniform rows of green corn plants set... Read more.
02/10/2014 7:10:00 AM
Syngenta AG , the world's largest crop chemicals company, has commitments to sell its entire supply... Read more.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company