China has turned away more U.S. corn after detecting an unapproved genetically-modified strain in shipments,... Read more.
The winter of 2013-14 will long be remembered as one of the snowiest and coldest since the late 1970s... Read more.
About one percent of Louisiana’s corn crop is in the ground. This is unusual for mid-March when... Read more.
With many products on the market claiming to be the solution to all growers’ weed control needs,... Read more.
Both corn and soybean prices have fallen since last summer, with corn falling more than soybeans.... Read more.
Whether corn prices are high or low, growers can maximize their income by selecting the optimum plant... Read more.
Heat waves could significantly reduce crop yields and threaten global food supply if climate change... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest “Weekly Export Sales” report, corn net sales of 745,800 metric... Read more.
Extreme cold and snow cover in many parts of the country have growers guessing about the weather’s... Read more.
March is here, anticipation is building and our fields may dry out soon, if rain holds off. So when... Read more.
Hey, let’s face it. The reason we have more kinds of bugs in the South is because we have a... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
- Soil testing, nutrient application practices of Ohio ag retailers
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?