The USDA’s latest World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report shows a slight uptick in... Read more.
Among the four glyphosate resistant weeds in South Dakota, common waterhemp has the potential to be... Read more.
An upside to the extraordinary cold temperatures South Dakota experienced this winter is the negative... Read more.
With the addition of three more counties, a total of five Illinois counties have now reported confirmed... Read more.
It was a long winter, with conditions this spring suitable for field work perhaps being later than... Read more.
A researcher at Iowa State University is urging Iowa farmers to adopt a diverse range of pest management... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest “Weekly Export Sales” report, corn net sales of 960,600 metric... Read more.
The USDA released its highly anticipated Prospective Plantings report Monday, and the report showed a... Read more.
According to the USDA’s Grain Stocks report, corn stocks soared 30 percent higher from March... Read more.
Cold and wet weather conditions have hindered corn planting during the month of March in Louisiana.... Read more.
Maximizing yield with continuous corn (CC) fields is more difficult than with corn-soybean rotations (CS).... Read more.
Corn growers have a new dual-action option for postemergence control of broadleaf weeds, including those... Read more.
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California