Many producers in Kansas could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer... Read more.
The USDA crop reports released on Jan. 10 revealed some important fundamental information for the... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds will feature PowerCore, a new trait technology, in its corn hybrid lineup for the 2015... Read more.
The USDA’s release of its annual “Crop Production” report on Friday showed corn for grain... Read more.
As part of its ongoing commitment to provide corn hybrids that offer greater yield potential for growers,... Read more.
In recent years, high corn prices prompted many growers to increase the proportion of corn acres in... Read more.
Chinese quarantine authorities have sped up testing on imports of distiller's dried grains, suggesting they... Read more.
Despite higher December forecasts for U.S. corn use for feed and ethanol, USDA continues to forecast... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
Beneath the snow now blanketing Michigan’s corn fields lays a valuable but underused commodity: corn... Read more.
U.S. corn exports for the 2012/13 season fell to just over 700 million bushels, the lowest level in... Read more.
Populations of European corn borer (ECB), a major corn crop pest, have declined significantly... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease