Many producers in Kansas could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer... Read more.
Despite higher December forecasts for U.S. corn use for feed and ethanol, USDA continues to forecast... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
Beneath the snow now blanketing Michigan’s corn fields lays a valuable but underused commodity: corn... Read more.
U.S. corn exports for the 2012/13 season fell to just over 700 million bushels, the lowest level in... Read more.
Record production, high quality, and minor weather-related impacts are the top-line findings of the 2013/2014... Read more.
Populations of European corn borer (ECB), a major corn crop pest, have declined significantly... Read more.
Advanced production techniques, informed growing practices and improved seed varieties helped corn growers achieve high... Read more.
Export news boosted the grain markets Thursday morning. Not only did the weekly USDA Export Sales... Read more.
Adding to its portfolio of online educational tools, Syngenta has launched two new training modules... Read more.
University of Illinois researchers have been receiving reports since corn harvest began this fall about... Read more.
The western bean cutworm is a destructive insect pest of dry beans and corn. Inadequate protocols... Read more.
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014