The Midwest is very oriented to the production of corn and soybeans. As the price of corn and soybeans... Read more.
Weed control at spring planting, an increasing challenge with herbicide-resistant weeds, presents extra concerns when... Read more.
Corn net sales dropped to yet another 10-week low, marking the second third consecutive week the USDA... Read more.
During the last decade, corn hybrids that express Bt toxins have been widely adopted by growers as... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Projected U.S. corn exports are raised 125 million bushels to 1,725 million due to the strong pace... Read more.
Wet weather may have slowed farmers, but corn planting progress was made in a handful of the nation’s... Read more.
Last week’s USDA World Ag Supply & Demand Estimates (WASDE) report projected corn stocks at... Read more.
Corn planting will soon begin in earnest. But Iowa Soybean Association (ISA) On-Farm Network replicated... Read more.
The Iowa Corn Promotion Board is the recipient of a newly issued patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark... Read more.
Corn and soybean growers can take advantage of online resources from DuPont Pioneer to make last-minute,... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement