It was a long winter, with conditions this spring suitable for field work perhaps being later than... Read more.
A researcher at Iowa State University is urging Iowa farmers to adopt a diverse range of pest management... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest “Weekly Export Sales” report, corn net sales of 960,600 metric... Read more.
The USDA released its highly anticipated Prospective Plantings report Monday, and the report showed a... Read more.
According to the USDA’s Grain Stocks report, corn stocks soared 30 percent higher from March... Read more.
Cold and wet weather conditions have hindered corn planting during the month of March in Louisiana.... Read more.
Maximizing yield with continuous corn (CC) fields is more difficult than with corn-soybean rotations (CS).... Read more.
Corn growers have a new dual-action option for postemergence control of broadleaf weeds, including those... Read more.
In 2013, counties in the eastern U.S. had corn yields above trend yields while the western corn-belt... Read more.
The winter of 2013-14 will long be remembered as one of the snowiest and coldest since the late 1970s... Read more.
About one percent of Louisiana’s corn crop is in the ground. This is unusual for mid-March when... Read more.
With many products on the market claiming to be the solution to all growers’ weed control needs,... Read more.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals