In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Corn growers know the satisfaction of seeing newly emerged, uniform rows of green corn plants set... Read more.
Syngenta AG , the world's largest crop chemicals company, has commitments to sell its entire supply... Read more.
There is considerable interest in increasing corn yields with modern hybrids at higher than normal... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
Corn growers have improved options for early season weed control this spring with updates to a well-known... Read more.
As the 2013 corn crop was being planted, futures prices were above $6.00 a bushel with an occasional... Read more.
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
In a farmdoc daily post last week, we summarized the results of a research report that evaluates USDA... Read more.
The 2013 Arkansas Corn Standardized County Hybrid Trials Report is now available under the publications... Read more.
Corn insect control is a moving target, and sometimes the answers aren’t as simple as they might... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law