Researchers at the University of Delaware will lead a project funded with $3.9 million from the National... Read more.
Syngenta announced the name of its new corn herbicide premix with four active ingredients. Currently... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
Archer Daniels Midland Co, one of the world's top grain traders, said on Friday it will not accept... Read more.
There are several preplant and preemergence residual herbicides available for corn. These herbicide programs are... Read more.
Although every major field crop we grow in Mississippi is responsive to at planting insect protection;... Read more.
In my last blog, I reported on the recent discovery of atrazine-resistant (AR) Palmer amaranth in... Read more.
There is considerable difference of opinion about the prospects for corn prices beyond the current... Read more.
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
Cargill Inc, the top exporter of U.S. grain and oilseeds, said it will reject crops containing a... Read more.
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law