There are several preplant and preemergence residual herbicides available for corn. These herbicide programs are... Read more.
Although every major field crop we grow in Mississippi is responsive to at planting insect protection;... Read more.
In my last blog, I reported on the recent discovery of atrazine-resistant (AR) Palmer amaranth in... Read more.
There is considerable difference of opinion about the prospects for corn prices beyond the current... Read more.
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
Cargill Inc, the top exporter of U.S. grain and oilseeds, said it will reject crops containing a... Read more.
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Corn growers know the satisfaction of seeing newly emerged, uniform rows of green corn plants set... Read more.
Syngenta AG , the world's largest crop chemicals company, has commitments to sell its entire supply... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease