The 2014 corn planting season is certainly off to a slow start in Indiana and elsewhere across the... Read more.
For Indiana farmers with a lot of acreage to plant, two Purdue Extension agronomists say it’s... Read more.
According to the USDA’s Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales of 618,900 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
Editor's note: Reed Johnson is the lead author on this article Beekeepers in Ohio suffered substantial... Read more.
As of April 20, no appreciable acreage of corn had been planted in Ohio (http://www.nass.usda.gov/oh... Read more.
Many of Purdue's pheromone trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured a significant number of black cutworm... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced its scientists have made a significant advancement in developing corn plants that... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Corn planting nearly doubled its pace from last week; however, with just 6 percent of country’s... Read more.
Syngenta announced that its “Right to Grow” program, launched on Feb. 20, is rolling out... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement