Increasingly harsh drought conditions in the U.S. Midwest’s Corn Belt may take a serious... Read more.
It may be too early to think about replanting corn yet, but it’s a good time to look at guides... Read more.
It is generally acknowledged that the U.S. average corn yield is largely determined by weather conditions... Read more.
The foundation for strong, healthy corn plants is proper nutrition. While many factors affect the... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales of 937,900 metric... Read more.
On a volumetric basis, soybean exports have been the bright spot in an otherwise dismal export picture... Read more.
Advancements in corn hybrids have generated higher yields; however, fertilization practices have not necessarily evolved... Read more.
Significant flights of black cutworm moths were reported in several counties of Illinois during mid-April. Based... Read more.
Syngenta AG, the world's largest crop chemicals company, said on Monday it did not expect to learn... Read more.
The corn market continues to be influenced by two major fundamental factors. One is the on-going high... Read more.
Weed control today is more complex and difficult than it was for past generations. Not only do today’s... Read more.
One of the key concerns about managing pests, and specifically weeds, is time requirements. This reflects... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning