COLUMBIA, Mo.– When it comes to corn seeding rates, sometimes less is more. Planting more seeds... Read more.
Thursday’s Export Sales report supported corn futures. The corn market firmed around moving... Read more.
In the USDA’s latest “U.S. Export Sales” report, corn net sales of 821,000 metric tons... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
Purdue Extension agronomists have published research updates regarding corn plant populations and nitrogen management guidelines... Read more.
The USDA crop reports released on Jan. 10 revealed some important fundamental information for the... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds will feature PowerCore, a new trait technology, in its corn hybrid lineup for the 2015... Read more.
The USDA’s release of its annual “Crop Production” report on Friday showed corn for grain... Read more.
As part of its ongoing commitment to provide corn hybrids that offer greater yield potential for growers,... Read more.
In recent years, high corn prices prompted many growers to increase the proportion of corn acres in... Read more.
Chinese quarantine authorities have sped up testing on imports of distiller's dried grains, suggesting they... Read more.
Despite higher December forecasts for U.S. corn use for feed and ethanol, USDA continues to forecast... Read more.
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics