Lowering temperatures for two hours each day reduces the height of corn without affecting its seed... Read more.
According to the USDA’s Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales of 161,300 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
Corn seedlings are most vulnerable and susceptible to damage from planting through the V6 growth stage.... Read more.
Farmers with recently planted and newly emerged corn need to watch their fields for cold injury, even... Read more.
Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri, received a few calls lately about options for killing out poor... Read more.
The French parliament gave final approval on Monday to a law prohibiting the cultivation of any... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread, and in some cases, severe.... Read more.
What should producers expect if they planted corn into soils that were too wet, and what can they... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
Getting a good stand of corn, with vigorous early-season growth, is the first step in getting good... Read more.
U.S. corn yields are growing more sensitive to heat and drought, according to research by environmental... Read more.
Corn planting progress throughout Indiana in 2014 has been slow to date. As of April 27, USDA-NASS... Read more.
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?