Corn planting nearly doubled its pace from last week; however, with just 6 percent of country’s... Read more.
Syngenta announced that its “Right to Grow” program, launched on Feb. 20, is rolling out... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
The Midwest is very oriented to the production of corn and soybeans. As the price of corn and soybeans... Read more.
Weed control at spring planting, an increasing challenge with herbicide-resistant weeds, presents extra concerns when... Read more.
Corn net sales dropped to yet another 10-week low, marking the second third consecutive week the USDA... Read more.
During the last decade, corn hybrids that express Bt toxins have been widely adopted by growers as... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Wet weather may have slowed farmers, but corn planting progress was made in a handful of the nation’s... Read more.
Last week’s USDA World Ag Supply & Demand Estimates (WASDE) report projected corn stocks at... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?