China has turned away more U.S. corn after detecting an unapproved genetically-modified strain in shipments,... Read more.
About one percent of Louisiana’s corn crop is in the ground. This is unusual for mid-March when... Read more.
With many products on the market claiming to be the solution to all growers’ weed control needs,... Read more.
Both corn and soybean prices have fallen since last summer, with corn falling more than soybeans.... Read more.
Whether corn prices are high or low, growers can maximize their income by selecting the optimum plant... Read more.
Heat waves could significantly reduce crop yields and threaten global food supply if climate change... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest “Weekly Export Sales” report, corn net sales of 745,800 metric... Read more.
Extreme cold and snow cover in many parts of the country have growers guessing about the weather’s... Read more.
March is here, anticipation is building and our fields may dry out soon, if rain holds off. So when... Read more.
Hey, let’s face it. The reason we have more kinds of bugs in the South is because we have a... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
It finally looks like this long winter is coming to a close. We will likely start putting out burndown... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law