Slow planting progress this spring has led to all efforts being focused on getting the crop in the... Read more.
Capture of black cutworm moths in the IPM traps in Kentucky has been above the rolling five year average... Read more.
The USDA’s Crop Progress report showed just what analysts expected – significant progress in planting... Read more.
Judging by our research here as well as phone calls from folks walking corn fields, it is very apparent... Read more.
Over the past few days, I’ve received numerous calls of herbicide carryover injury from applications... Read more.
Italian ryegrass has shown resistance to five different herbicide modes of action in the United States.... Read more.
Throughout the corn-growing season, farmers across the Midwest will battle corn rootworms. Now there is... Read more.
Looking out across wet fields, it’s tempting to consider switching to shorter season corn hybrids... Read more.
For folks growing continuous corn, western corn rootworm is a serious pest that needs regular attention.... Read more.
Yellow corn has been a hot topic. Green/yellow corn plants are present within the same row. A distance... Read more.
The USDA's WASDE report released on May 9 contained updated projections for consumption of U.S. corn... Read more.
Ceres, Inc., an agricultural biotechnology and seed company, has been awarded a U.S. patent for a... Read more.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement