A new technique to fight crop insect pests may affect different insect populations differently, researchers... Read more.
Voices from across American agriculture have united in strong support of new technology they say is... Read more.
Syngenta AG said on Monday it had halted commercial sales in Canada of corn seed containing a new... Read more.
The USDA will release an estimate of March 1, 2014, corn stocks on March 31 with potentially important... Read more.
Syngenta AG will require U.S. farmers who plant a new type of genetically modified corn this spring... Read more.
AgBiTech achieved U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approval for a new biological insect control to help... Read more.
From visiting with retailers the past month it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of... Read more.
Deep in the DNA of a corn seed lies a genetic predisposition to thrive in tropical temperatures. The... Read more.
A search for the ideal plant population led DuPont Pioneer researchers to focus on ears grown per... Read more.
Syngenta has released a new documentary video entitled “Ethanol: Fueling Rural America’s Future – One... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
Researchers at the University of Delaware will lead a project funded with $3.9 million from the National... Read more.
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014