For Indiana farmers with a lot of acreage to plant, two Purdue Extension agronomists say it’s... Read more.
According to the USDA’s Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales of 618,900 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
Editor's note: Reed Johnson is the lead author on this article Beekeepers in Ohio suffered substantial... Read more.
As of April 20, no appreciable acreage of corn had been planted in Ohio (http://www.nass.usda.gov/oh... Read more.
Many of Purdue's pheromone trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured a significant number of black cutworm... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced its scientists have made a significant advancement in developing corn plants that... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Corn planting nearly doubled its pace from last week; however, with just 6 percent of country’s... Read more.
Syngenta announced that its “Right to Grow” program, launched on Feb. 20, is rolling out... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
The Midwest is very oriented to the production of corn and soybeans. As the price of corn and soybeans... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning