Editor's note: Reed Johnson is the lead author on this article Beekeepers in Ohio suffered substantial... Read more.
As of April 20, no appreciable acreage of corn had been planted in Ohio (http://www.nass.usda.gov/oh... Read more.
Many of Purdue's pheromone trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured a significant number of black cutworm... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced its scientists have made a significant advancement in developing corn plants that... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Corn planting nearly doubled its pace from last week; however, with just 6 percent of country’s... Read more.
Syngenta announced that its “Right to Grow” program, launched on Feb. 20, is rolling out... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
The Midwest is very oriented to the production of corn and soybeans. As the price of corn and soybeans... Read more.
Weed control at spring planting, an increasing challenge with herbicide-resistant weeds, presents extra concerns when... Read more.
Corn net sales dropped to yet another 10-week low, marking the second third consecutive week the USDA... Read more.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting