According to the USDA’s Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales of 618,900 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
Editor's note: Reed Johnson is the lead author on this article Beekeepers in Ohio suffered substantial... Read more.
As of April 20, no appreciable acreage of corn had been planted in Ohio (http://www.nass.usda.gov/oh... Read more.
Many of Purdue's pheromone trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured a significant number of black cutworm... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced its scientists have made a significant advancement in developing corn plants that... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Corn planting nearly doubled its pace from last week; however, with just 6 percent of country’s... Read more.
Syngenta announced that its “Right to Grow” program, launched on Feb. 20, is rolling out... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
The Midwest is very oriented to the production of corn and soybeans. As the price of corn and soybeans... Read more.
Weed control at spring planting, an increasing challenge with herbicide-resistant weeds, presents extra concerns when... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law