During the Bio Industry Summit held May 21 on the main campus of NDSU, Beth Calabotta of Monsanto... Read more.
The corn crop in Illinois is off to a good start in many fields, and in most areas is in the V5 to... Read more.
Scouting for corn diseases can be a daunting task. Looking out over the top of a corn field suggests... Read more.
Glyphosate dose response studies have confirmed a glyphosate-resistant population of common ragweed (Ambrosia artimisiifolia)... Read more.
Japanese beetle is becoming a more common field crop pest in Iowa. Literature shows adults need about... Read more.
Heavy rains in some parts of Kansas over the past week or two have subjected some fields of corn to... Read more.
A new Ceres report shows that water and climate change risks are rising in the $67 billion U.S. corn... Read more.
Since the first plant genome sequence was obtained for the plant Arabidopsis in 2000, scientists... Read more.
Bob Hartzler has received several calls regarding suspected fomesafen carryover injury to corn. Fomesafen... Read more.
Currently, there has been no report of Northern Corn Leaf Blight (NCLB) in Arkansas, but unusually... Read more.
The USDA will release its quarterly Grain Stocks and Acreage reports on June 30. These reports provide... Read more.
Corn growers in southeast Nebraska and in counties bordering Kansas should begin scouting their fields... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement