Corn growers in southeast Nebraska and in counties bordering Kansas should begin scouting their fields... Read more.
Corn rootworm egg hatch in Iowa typically occurs from late May to the middle of June, with an average... Read more.
Summaries of farms enrolled in Illinois Farm Business Farm Management (FBFM) indicate that 2013... Read more.
An invasive weed that has put some southern cotton farmers out of business is now finding its way... Read more.
As growers across the Corn Belt embark on a new season, the age-old challenge of growing corn remains... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest Crop Progress report, corn planting is coming to a close, with... Read more.
Last week Peter Thomison received several reports of abnormal corn emergence. Often the problems... Read more.
With the recent cold weather and varying degrees of injury growers are looking for ways to help their... Read more.
Year after year it seems to happen. Even with a carefully devised weed control plan, tough weeds can... Read more.
As Acuron corn herbicide (SYN-A197) from Syngenta moves toward expected EPA registration for the 2015... Read more.
A random inspection of a two-leaf cornfield, no-tilled into a burned down grassy cover crop in west... Read more.
Armyworms that can strip pastures and hayfields have begun their march through Missouri’s tall fescue... Read more.
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta