As Acuron corn herbicide (SYN-A197) from Syngenta moves toward expected EPA registration for the 2015... Read more.
A random inspection of a two-leaf cornfield, no-tilled into a burned down grassy cover crop in west... Read more.
Armyworms that can strip pastures and hayfields have begun their march through Missouri’s tall fescue... Read more.
After hitting a 10-week low in early May, corn net sales are continuing to rebound. According to... Read more.
Slow planting progress this spring has led to all efforts being focused on getting the crop in the... Read more.
Capture of black cutworm moths in the IPM traps in Kentucky has been above the rolling five year average... Read more.
The USDA’s Crop Progress report showed just what analysts expected – significant progress in planting... Read more.
Judging by our research here as well as phone calls from folks walking corn fields, it is very apparent... Read more.
Over the past few days, I’ve received numerous calls of herbicide carryover injury from applications... Read more.
Italian ryegrass has shown resistance to five different herbicide modes of action in the United States.... Read more.
Throughout the corn-growing season, farmers across the Midwest will battle corn rootworms. Now there is... Read more.
Looking out across wet fields, it’s tempting to consider switching to shorter season corn hybrids... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?