Throughout the corn-growing season, farmers across the Midwest will battle corn rootworms. Now there is... Read more.
Looking out across wet fields, it’s tempting to consider switching to shorter season corn hybrids... Read more.
For folks growing continuous corn, western corn rootworm is a serious pest that needs regular attention.... Read more.
Yellow corn has been a hot topic. Green/yellow corn plants are present within the same row. A distance... Read more.
The USDA's WASDE report released on May 9 contained updated projections for consumption of U.S. corn... Read more.
Ceres, Inc., an agricultural biotechnology and seed company, has been awarded a U.S. patent for a... Read more.
Lowering temperatures for two hours each day reduces the height of corn without affecting its seed... Read more.
According to the USDA’s Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales of 161,300 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
Corn seedlings are most vulnerable and susceptible to damage from planting through the V6 growth stage.... Read more.
Farmers with recently planted and newly emerged corn need to watch their fields for cold injury, even... Read more.
Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri, received a few calls lately about options for killing out poor... Read more.
The French parliament gave final approval on Monday to a law prohibiting the cultivation of any... Read more.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre