The corn crop in Illinois is off to a good start in many fields, and in most areas is in the V5 to... Read more.
Scouting for corn diseases can be a daunting task. Looking out over the top of a corn field suggests... Read more.
Glyphosate dose response studies have confirmed a glyphosate-resistant population of common ragweed (Ambrosia artimisiifolia)... Read more.
Japanese beetle is becoming a more common field crop pest in Iowa. Literature shows adults need about... Read more.
Heavy rains in some parts of Kansas over the past week or two have subjected some fields of corn to... Read more.
A new Ceres report shows that water and climate change risks are rising in the $67 billion U.S. corn... Read more.
Since the first plant genome sequence was obtained for the plant Arabidopsis in 2000, scientists... Read more.
Bob Hartzler has received several calls regarding suspected fomesafen carryover injury to corn. Fomesafen... Read more.
Currently, there has been no report of Northern Corn Leaf Blight (NCLB) in Arkansas, but unusually... Read more.
The USDA will release its quarterly Grain Stocks and Acreage reports on June 30. These reports provide... Read more.
Corn growers in southeast Nebraska and in counties bordering Kansas should begin scouting their fields... Read more.
Corn rootworm egg hatch in Iowa typically occurs from late May to the middle of June, with an average... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?