Western corn rootworm beetles were first observed in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, on June 30, captured... Read more.
Nitrogen (N) is essential to plant growth and grain fill, making it critical for growers to monitor... Read more.
(Note: Graber wrote the following article based on a news release by Kaitlin Morgan, K-State Research... Read more.
Southwestern corn borer moths are showing up in good numbers in traps in some areas of Arkansas. At... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
To the naked eye, corn and soybeans that were planted later than usual might appear to have made up... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly expanded Clinton, Ill., corn and soybean research and... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant waterhemp populations continue to expand into more areas of Illinois each season. Waterhemp... Read more.
Rootless or "floppy" corn might look questionable, but under the right conditions, it can recover. Corn... Read more.
With the recent heavy rains, many corn and soybean fields have areas where crops are experiencing... Read more.
Some of the storms and extremely high winds this spring have caused significant stalk breakage in... Read more.
Is your corn off color in higher parts of a corn field and better in the lower lying areas? Some... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning