Getting a good stand of corn, with vigorous early-season growth, is the first step in getting good... Read more.
U.S. corn yields are growing more sensitive to heat and drought, according to research by environmental... Read more.
Corn planting progress throughout Indiana in 2014 has been slow to date. As of April 27, USDA-NASS... Read more.
Increasingly harsh drought conditions in the U.S. Midwest’s Corn Belt may take a serious... Read more.
It may be too early to think about replanting corn yet, but it’s a good time to look at guides... Read more.
It is generally acknowledged that the U.S. average corn yield is largely determined by weather conditions... Read more.
The foundation for strong, healthy corn plants is proper nutrition. While many factors affect the... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales of 937,900 metric... Read more.
On a volumetric basis, soybean exports have been the bright spot in an otherwise dismal export picture... Read more.
Advancements in corn hybrids have generated higher yields; however, fertilization practices have not necessarily evolved... Read more.
Significant flights of black cutworm moths were reported in several counties of Illinois during mid-April. Based... Read more.
Syngenta AG, the world's largest crop chemicals company, said on Monday it did not expect to learn... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease