“Enogen corn” is a special type of corn developed by Syngenta for ethanol production. It... Read more.
Entomologists with Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences have released updated... Read more.
Corn that contains proteins that protect it from insect damage has been grown in the U.S. since the... Read more.
Identifying pests, diseases, disorders and developmental stages in Midwestern corn crops just became easier.... Read more.
Purdue and University of Illinois researchers have discovered a novel corn mutant whose leaves are... Read more.
As the 2013 corn and soybean harvest begins to wind down, the University of Nebraska would like to... Read more.
Looking at the November 8, 2013 “World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates” (WASDE) http://tinyurl.com/5ftcx3 numbers... Read more.
The Bt corn trait table that is available on our Agronomic Crops Insects web site (http://oardc.osu.edu/ag/)... Read more.
USDA estimates that the U.S. will produce 13.989 million bushels of corn in 2013, an all-time record... Read more.
Higher estimated September 1 corn stocks, as reported in the September 30 Grain Stocks report, boost... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer is introducing a new class of hybrids featuring a powerful pyramid of insect protection... Read more.
In the monthly World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report (WASDE) released on Nov. 8, the... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants