According to the USDA’s Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales of 161,300 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
Farmers with recently planted and newly emerged corn need to watch their fields for cold injury, even... Read more.
Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri, received a few calls lately about options for killing out poor... Read more.
The French parliament gave final approval on Monday to a law prohibiting the cultivation of any... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread, and in some cases, severe.... Read more.
What should producers expect if they planted corn into soils that were too wet, and what can they... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
Getting a good stand of corn, with vigorous early-season growth, is the first step in getting good... Read more.
U.S. corn yields are growing more sensitive to heat and drought, according to research by environmental... Read more.
Corn planting progress throughout Indiana in 2014 has been slow to date. As of April 27, USDA-NASS... Read more.
Increasingly harsh drought conditions in the U.S. Midwest’s Corn Belt may take a serious... Read more.
It is generally acknowledged that the U.S. average corn yield is largely determined by weather conditions... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law