In its latest Grain Stocks report, the USDA reported 1.24 billion bushels of old crop corn stocks... Read more.
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Harrow herbicide, a selective herbicide for use in field... Read more.
SDSU weed science team confirms the finding of Palmer amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) in South Dakota.... Read more.
Energy security, environmental benefits and rural economic development are among the primary arguments in support... Read more.
Syngenta announced the winners of The Good Growth Plan Grant Contest at a first anniversary update... Read more.
Much of the 2014 Nebraska corn crop has experienced repeated and prolonged stress and wounding. While... Read more.
Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge... Read more.
Corn rootworms are becoming a more common insect pest of corn in North Dakota. Northern corn rootworms... Read more.
Current predictions from USDA/NASS for corn and soybean production in Missouri in 2014 is 562.8 and... Read more.
Building off of a year in which Syngenta corn hybrids out-yielded major competitors on farms across... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto