Corn returns in 2014 likely will be negative on many farms, with losses near $100 per acre on cash... Read more.
Corn harvest progress fell further behind the five-year average, according to the recently released... Read more.
In Tuesday's article (farmdoc daily, October 21, 2014), gross revenue from corn was projected to... Read more.
The ethanol production industry in the U.S. has been on an unusually long "winning streak" in recent... Read more.
There has been a large change in corn grain prices this fall. How might that affect recommended nitrogen... Read more.
A coalition of U.S. farmer and environmental groups filed a lawsuit on Wednesday seeking to overturn... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer celebrated the opening of two new processing towers representing a $19 million investment... Read more.
Herbicides applied in the fall often can provide improved control of many winter annual weed species... Read more.
According to the USDA/NASS as of Sunday, Oct. 19, 23 percent of Ohio’s corn was mature, compared... Read more.
Syngenta has released a new series of Crop Talk videos showcasing growers’ biggest challenges and... Read more.
Landmark Services Cooperative announced a new partnership with Curry Seeds. This new agreement broadens... Read more.
With rain delaying the U.S. harvest and domestic and export use of crops strong, the squeeze on storage... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement