Global seed technology giant Monsanto said on Monday it has launched a global center in Mexico... Read more.
In its latest Grain Stocks report, the USDA reported 1.24 billion bushels of old crop corn stocks... Read more.
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Harrow herbicide, a selective herbicide for use in field... Read more.
SDSU weed science team confirms the finding of Palmer amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) in South Dakota.... Read more.
Energy security, environmental benefits and rural economic development are among the primary arguments in support... Read more.
Syngenta announced the winners of The Good Growth Plan Grant Contest at a first anniversary update... Read more.
Much of the 2014 Nebraska corn crop has experienced repeated and prolonged stress and wounding. While... Read more.
Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge... Read more.
Corn rootworms are becoming a more common insect pest of corn in North Dakota. Northern corn rootworms... Read more.
Current predictions from USDA/NASS for corn and soybean production in Missouri in 2014 is 562.8 and... Read more.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?