Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Thu Aug 7, 2014 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Wednesday: Wheat 10-12 lower, mostly 10 lower; Corn 3-4
lower; Milo 5-8 lower; Soybeans 2 lower or 13 higher.
Thursdays closing elevator grain bids:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN
Dodge City 6.11 3.92 5.98 11.98
Colby 6.09 3.85 5.98 12.00
Garden City 6.09 4.00 6.07 11.68
Goodland 6.07 3.80 5.32 -----
Protection 6.16 3.83 5.89 12.50
Scott City 6.05-6.07 3.94-3.95 5.96-5.98 11.68-13.40
Sublette 6.09-6.11 4.00 6.25 11.68
Syracuse 6.11 4.20 6.25
Ulysses 6.09 4.04 6.05 -----
Closing feed mill bids:
Corn Grn Sorg
Ashland 4.10 7.16
Oil Seed bids:
Goodland NuSun Spot 15.75-17.25
Cash New Crop 18.20
Hi Oleics Cash New Crop 21.20
Millet Spot 6.50
Canola Spot No Bid
New Crop 18.96
#1 Confection Seeds: Large Small
Spot No Bid No Bid
New Crop No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 63.00 cents
per Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for Wheat, Corn and Soybeans; per cwt for Grain
Sorghum, Millet, Canola and Sunflower Seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Steve Hessman, Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
No matching related articles at this time.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta