Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Wed Jan 22, 2014 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Tuesday: Wheat 4 higher; Corn 1 higher; Milo 1 to mostly 2 higher;
Soybeans 1 lower.
Wednesdays closing elevator grain bids:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 6.10 4.34 7.25 12.00
Colby 6.19 4.26 7.29 12.00
Garden City 6.10 4.36-4.41 7.29-7.38 12.04-12.05
Goodland 6.17 4.21 6.80 12.00 Spot 16.55-18.05
Cash NC 19.10
Protection 6.00 4.31 7.25 12.15
Scott City 6.10 4.30-4.31 7.20 12.04-12.05
Sublette 6.09-6.10 4.42-4.46 7.38-7.41 12.04-12.13
Syracuse 6.20 4.41 7.25
Ulysses 6.15 4.41 7.25 12.07
Wednesdays closing feed mill bids:
Corn Grn Sorg
Ashland 4.86 8.14
Goodland Millet 8.50 New Crop
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
New Crop: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 81.75 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
1510c sh ss
No matching related articles at this time.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture