Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Fri Sep 6, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Thursday: Wheat 6 to mostly 7 higher; Corn mixed, 7 higher to 38
lower; Milo 5 lower to 13 higher; Soybeans mostly steady to 20 lower.
Fridays closing elevator grain bids:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 6.76 6.06 9.36 12.68
Colby 6.81 5.48 9.52 13.03
Garden City 6.81 5.48 9.25 14.18-14.38
Goodland 6.91 5.48 9.34 13.78 Spot 19.15-20.65
Protection 6.81 4.68 7.29 14.43
Scott City 6.81 5.43 9.21-9.30 14.38
Sublette 6.71-6.81 5.41-5.53 8.86-9.34 12.68-14.18
Syracuse 6.91 5.88 9.43
Ulysses 6.82 5.48 8.93 13.68
Goodland Millet 8.00 New Crop
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
New Crop: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 80.25 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
No matching related articles at this time.
- Australia eyes ambitious dam building plans to boost agriculture
- IRRI and partners hold training on modern rice seed production
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals