Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Mon Jan 14, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Friday: Wheat 13-17 higher; Corn 14 to mostly 15 higher; Milo 12 to
mostly 27 higher; Soybeans 40 to mostly 45 higher. Basis change on Milo.
Mondays elevator grain bids as of 2:00 PM:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 7.68 7.46 12.36 13.48
Colby 7.74 7.26 12.52 13.40
Garden City 7.69 7.52-7.54 12.43-12.48 13.53
Goodland 7.66 7.32 12.30 13.34 Spot 22.45-23.95
Protection 7.79 7.39 12.21 13.64
Scott City 7.64 7.47 12.21-12.36 13.53
Sublette 7.69 7.56-7.59 12.54-12.57 13.53
Syracuse 7.79 7.59 12.57
Ulysses 7.75 7.55 12.45 13.53
Goodland Millet 14.00 New Crop
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 69.00 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
1520c sh ss
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks