Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Mon Jan 14, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Friday: Wheat 13-17 higher; Corn 14 to mostly 15 higher; Milo 12 to
mostly 27 higher; Soybeans 40 to mostly 45 higher. Basis change on Milo.
Mondays elevator grain bids as of 2:00 PM:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 7.68 7.46 12.36 13.48
Colby 7.74 7.26 12.52 13.40
Garden City 7.69 7.52-7.54 12.43-12.48 13.53
Goodland 7.66 7.32 12.30 13.34 Spot 22.45-23.95
Protection 7.79 7.39 12.21 13.64
Scott City 7.64 7.47 12.21-12.36 13.53
Sublette 7.69 7.56-7.59 12.54-12.57 13.53
Syracuse 7.79 7.59 12.57
Ulysses 7.75 7.55 12.45 13.53
Goodland Millet 14.00 New Crop
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 69.00 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
1520c sh ss
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight