Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Fri Dec 7, 2012 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Thursday: Wheat 1 to mostly 2 lower; Corn 14-16 lower; Sorghum 25-
29 lower; Soybeans 19 lower.
Fridays elevator grain bids as of 2:00 PM:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 8.46 7.53 12.50 13.92
Colby 8.50 7.40 12.71 13.94
Garden City 8.50 7.65-7.67 12.66-12.71 13.97
Goodland 8.52 7.45 12.54 13.84 Spot 24.05-25.55
Protection 8.42 7.49 12.30 14.02
Scott City 8.45-8.46 7.60 12.59 13.97
Sublette 8.50 7.72 12.80 13.97
Syracuse 8.55 7.72 12.80
Ulysses 8.54 7.68 12.68 13.97
Goodland Millet 14.00 New Crop
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 67.75 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
1525c sh fa
No matching related articles at this time.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease