Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Wed Nov 28, 2012 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Tuesday: Wheat mostly 2-10 higher; Corn mostly steady to 2 higher;
Sorghum mostly steady to 3 higher; Soybeans 3-4 lower.
Wednesdays elevator grain bids as of 2:00 PM:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 8.71 7.83 13.04 13.66
Colby 8.68 7.67 13.25 13.76
Garden City 8.71-8.73 7.90-7.92 13.13-13.16 13.71
Goodland 8.63 7.65 12.95 13.58 Spot 24.05-25.55
Protection 8.63 7.80 12.86 13.76
Scott City 8.66 7.85 13.05 13.71
Sublette 8.73 7.95-7.97 13.21-13.25 13.71
Syracuse 8.81 7.99 13.29
Ulysses 8.81 7.97 13.16 13.71
Goodland Millet 14.00 New Crop
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 66.75 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
1520c sh fa
No matching related articles at this time.
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Cronus Chemicals chooses Illinois for fertilizer plant