Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Wed Nov 28, 2012 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Tuesday: Wheat mostly 2-10 higher; Corn mostly steady to 2 higher;
Sorghum mostly steady to 3 higher; Soybeans 3-4 lower.
Wednesdays elevator grain bids as of 2:00 PM:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 8.71 7.83 13.04 13.66
Colby 8.68 7.67 13.25 13.76
Garden City 8.71-8.73 7.90-7.92 13.13-13.16 13.71
Goodland 8.63 7.65 12.95 13.58 Spot 24.05-25.55
Protection 8.63 7.80 12.86 13.76
Scott City 8.66 7.85 13.05 13.71
Sublette 8.73 7.95-7.97 13.21-13.25 13.71
Syracuse 8.81 7.99 13.29
Ulysses 8.81 7.97 13.16 13.71
Goodland Millet 14.00 New Crop
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 66.75 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
1520c sh fa
No matching related articles at this time.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture