Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Wed Nov 28, 2012 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Tuesday: Wheat mostly 2-10 higher; Corn mostly steady to 2 higher;
Sorghum mostly steady to 3 higher; Soybeans 3-4 lower.
Wednesdays elevator grain bids as of 2:00 PM:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 8.71 7.83 13.04 13.66
Colby 8.68 7.67 13.25 13.76
Garden City 8.71-8.73 7.90-7.92 13.13-13.16 13.71
Goodland 8.63 7.65 12.95 13.58 Spot 24.05-25.55
Protection 8.63 7.80 12.86 13.76
Scott City 8.66 7.85 13.05 13.71
Sublette 8.73 7.95-7.97 13.21-13.25 13.71
Syracuse 8.81 7.99 13.29
Ulysses 8.81 7.97 13.16 13.71
Goodland Millet 14.00 New Crop
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 66.75 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
1520c sh fa
No matching related articles at this time.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants