Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Mon Nov 19, 2012 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Friday: Wheat mostly steady to 5 higher; Corn mostly 12 to 14
higher; Milo 21-25 higher; Soybeans mostly 12 to 37 higher.
Basis changes on Wheat and Soybeans.
Mondays elevator grain bids as of 2:00 PM:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 8.29 7.62 12.57 13.10
Colby 8.24 7.51 13.02 13.25
Garden City 8.21-8.31 7.60-7.71 12.50-12.79 13.20-13.26
Goodland 8.21 7.44 12.57 13.03 Spot 23.45-24.70
Protection 8.21 7.60 12.50 13.26
Scott City 8.15-8.16 7.64 12.68 13.20
Sublette 8.26-8.31 7.74-7.76 12.84-12.88 13.20
Syracuse 8.31 7.74 12.84
Ulysses 8.31 7.74 12.75 13.20
Goodland Millet 14.00 New Crop
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 66.00 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
1535c sh ss
No matching related articles at this time.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?