Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Thu Nov 1, 2012 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Wednesday: Wheat 1-10 higher, mostly 5 higher; Corn 2 higher to 6
lower, mostly 5 lower; Milo 19 higher to 11 lower, mostly 9 lower; Soybeans 11-
13 higher. Basis changes on Wheat, Corn and Milo.
Thursdays elevator grain bids as of 2:00 PM:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 8.47 7.74 12.79 14.74
Colby 8.57 7.63 13.18 14.80
Garden City 8.52-8.54 7.81 12.96 14.84-14.85
Goodland 8.54 7.56 12.79 14.68 Spot 24.65-26.15
Protection 8.53 7.63 12.50 14.90
Scott City 8.48-8.49 7.76 12.89 14.84
Sublette 8.54 7.86 13.05 14.84-14.85
Syracuse 8.63 7.86 13.05
Ulysses 8.63 7.86 12.96 14.78
Goodland Millet 14.00 New Crop
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 65.00 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
1520c sh ss
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ports and River Receiving Systems