Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Fri Oct 12, 2012 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Thursday: Wheat 10 to mostly 28 lower; Corn 19-22 lower; Milo 34-39
lower; Soybeans 26 lower. Basis change on Wheat.
Fridays elevator grain bids as of 2:00 PM:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 8.25 7.76 12.73 14.23
Colby 8.32 7.54 13.02 14.35
Garden City 8.30 7.74-7.78 12.66-12.77 14.48
Goodland 8.30 7.51 12.79 14.33 Spot 25.80-27.30
Protection 8.30 7.53 12.29 14.53
Scott City 8.20-8.25 7.66-7.69 12.52-12.57 14.48
Sublette 8.27-8.30 7.81-7.83 12.79-12.86 14.43-14.48
Syracuse 8.35 7.88 13.09
Ulysses 8.31 7.88 13.00 14.47
Goodland Millet New Crop 14.00
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 64.00 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
1525c sh fa
No matching related articles at this time.
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- Bills to regulate California groundwater use opposed by farmers
- Court overturns law limiting biotech crops on Hawaiian island
- New products added to the Agrotain stabilizer portfolio
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease