Western Kansas Grain Market Report
Dodge City, KS Mon Oct 8, 2012 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Friday: Wheat 3-16 higher, mostly 4-5 higher; Corn 5 to mostly 6
lower; Milo 9-11 lower; Soybeans steady to 8 lower, mostly 1 lower. Basis
changes on Wheat and Soybeans.
Mondays elevator grain bids as of 2:00 PM:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 8.18 7.65 12.36 14.51
Colby 8.25 7.43 12.82 14.63
Garden City 8.18 7.65 12.50 14.75
Goodland 8.23 7.37 12.63 14.61 Spot 25.80-27.30
Protection 8.23 7.42 12.09 14.80
Scott City 8.13-8.18 7.57 12.36 14.76-14.77
Sublette 8.16-8.20 7.70-7.72 12.63 14.65-14.76
Syracuse 8.28 7.77 12.89
Ulysses 8.24 7.77 12.80 14.76
Goodland Millet Spot- New Crop- 14.00
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: 36.00 25.00
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price N A cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
1545c sh ss
No matching related articles at this time.
- Precision Planting launches multi-hybrid planting system
- TIA Farm Tire Service training class offered
- Coolest fall temperatures to remain focused in Central U.S.
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Iowa cover crops: Expected Hessian fly free dates
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease