WASDE: Corn feed, residual disappearance lowered
South Africa production is lowered 0.5 million tons as more heat and dryness in March further trim yield prospects in the western and west central parts of the growing belt. Global coarse grain trade for 2012/13 is raised slightly as a small reduction in world corn exports are more than offset by increases for EU-27 barley and India sorghum.
Corn exports are lowered 0.6 million tons for the United States and 0.5 milli on tons for South Africa, but exports are raised 0.5 million tons each for Brazil and Ukraine. Global corn feed and residual use is down 5.3 million tons with much of the decline reflecting the reduction in the United States.
Feed and residual use is also lowered for China, Egypt, Mexico, and Serbia. A 1.5- million-ton increase in EU-27 corn feed and residual use is partly offsetting. Global corn stocks are raised 7.8 million tons with 3.2-million-ton increases for both the United States and China, and a 0.9-million-ton increase for Brazil.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Hogs again outperformed the other ag markets Monday night
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.