Utah Grain Bids
AG GR 110
Salt Lake City, Utah May 9, 2013 USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Ogden Utah Grain Bids (Truck Load Delivered to Elevator)
Prices in dollars per bushel or dollars per hundredweight
**** All prices are indications not bids ****
US #1 Hard Red Winter Wheat
10 pct protein 8.35 Bu Up 19
11 pct protein 8.35 Bu Up 19
12 pct protein 8.35 Bu Up 19
13 pct protein 8.35 Bu Up 19
Spring Wheat 14% 8.44 Bu Up 12
US #1 Soft White Wheat 8.55 Bu Up 18
US #1 Yellow Corn 13.36 Cwt Up 27
US #2 Barley 11.55 Cwt Up 25
(Source: USDA-UT Dept of Ag Market News, Salt Lake City, UT (435-230-0402)
No matching related articles at this time.
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?