Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
Minneapolis, MN Wed May 01, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 6.6675-6.8175 dn 3.5-12.5 20 N to 35 N no comp
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 14.2300-14.4600 dn 26-26.75 50 N to 73 N no comp
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
16:00 c cam
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems