South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
Columbia, SC Friday, AUGUST 30, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was mixed; 2 cents lower to 17 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 80 to 82 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was too few bids to trend.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
New Crop New Crop
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 4.70-4.76 12.93-13.38 5.66
PROCESSORS: 5.11-5.42 13.59 No Bids
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants