South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
Columbia, SC Friday, June 21, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 30 to 40 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 6 to 13 cents lower.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was steady to 29 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 7.03 14.07-14.96 6.00-6.20
PROCESSORS: 7.23-8.13 15.31 5.98-7.75
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vermont approves bill requiring mandatory GM labeling
- Shift in corn susceptibility to rootworms in Nebraska
- Biologists develop nanosensors to visualize plant stress hormone
- Rothamsted Research to do field trial with GM camelina
- Wheat Growers opens agronomy center in South Dakota
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants