South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
Columbia, SC Friday, March 29, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 28 to 39 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 40 to 44 cents lower.
New crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was 35 to 71 cents lower.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 7.25 13.15-14.15 5.38-6.41
PROCESSORS: 7.15-7.95 14.15 5.63
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals