South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
Columbia, SC Friday, December 07, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was mixed; 4 cents lower to 1 cent higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 32 to 43 cents higher.
New crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was mixed; 14 lower to 2 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 7.28-7.68 13.91-14.51 7.73-8.23
PROCESSORS: 7.68-8.47 14.66 7.87
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto