South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
Columbia, SC Friday, November 16, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 20 to 21 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 2 to 7 cents higher.
New crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was 23 to 43 cents lower.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 7.00-7.41 12.84-13.44 7.53-8.04
PROCESSORS: 7.21-8.16 13.77 7.48
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture