South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
Columbia, SC Friday, November 09, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 9 to 10 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 58 to 79 cents lower.
New crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was mixed; 21 lower to 18 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 7.21-7.61 14.00-14.56 7.96-8.45
PROCESSORS: 7.41-8.36 14.71 7.71
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas
- Resilient Agriculture Conference now open to crop advisors
- Deep tillage buries weed seeds that can’t be killed by herbicides
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership