South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, October 30, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was steady to 2 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 6 to 19 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 3 to 24 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.10 at Kingstree; 4.10 at Lynchburg; 4.10 at
Estill; Processors---4.30 at Orangeburg 2; 4.85 at Monetta; 4.80 at
Sumter; 4.60 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---12.12 at Anderson; 12.40 at Kingstree; 12.40 at
Lynchburg; 12.62 at Estill; Processors---13.07 at Kershaw; Export---12.72 at Mt.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.19 at Anderson; *6.00 at Kingstree; *6.00 at Lynchburg;
*6.10 at Estill; Processors---*4.99 at Sumter; 7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 12.12 6.19
Kingstree 4.10 12.40 6.00
Lynchburg 4.10 12.40 6.00
Estill 4.10 12.62 6.10
Orangeburg 2 4.30
Sumter 4.80 4.99
Mt. Pleasant 12.72
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement