South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, October 23, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 4 to 5 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 7 to 10 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 2 cents lower to 16 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.22 at Kingstree; 4.22 at Lynchburg; 4.23 at Estill;
Processors---4.43 at Orangeburg 2; 4.98 at Monetta; 4.92 at Sumter; 4.73 at
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---12.35 at Anderson; 12.60 at Kingstree;
12.60 at Lynchburg; 12.80 at Estill; Processors---13.20 at Kershaw;
Export---12.95 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.38 at Anderson; *6.35 at Kingstree; *6.35 at
Lynchburg; *5.84 at Estill; Processors---*5.13 at Sumter; 7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 12.35 6.38
Kingstree 4.22 12.60 6.35
Lynchburg 4.22 12.60 6.35
Estill 4.23 12.80 5.84
Orangeburg 2 4.43
Sumter 4.92 5.13
Mt. Pleasant 12.95
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?