South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, October 23, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 4 to 5 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 7 to 10 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 2 cents lower to 16 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.22 at Kingstree; 4.22 at Lynchburg; 4.23 at Estill;
Processors---4.43 at Orangeburg 2; 4.98 at Monetta; 4.92 at Sumter; 4.73 at
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---12.35 at Anderson; 12.60 at Kingstree;
12.60 at Lynchburg; 12.80 at Estill; Processors---13.20 at Kershaw;
Export---12.95 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.38 at Anderson; *6.35 at Kingstree; *6.35 at
Lynchburg; *5.84 at Estill; Processors---*5.13 at Sumter; 7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 12.35 6.38
Kingstree 4.22 12.60 6.35
Lynchburg 4.22 12.60 6.35
Estill 4.23 12.80 5.84
Orangeburg 2 4.43
Sumter 4.92 5.13
Mt. Pleasant 12.95
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?