South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, August 23, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 3 to 8 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 6 to 8 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 40 to 43 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.59 at Kingstree; 4.59 at Lynchburg; 4.81 at Estill;
Processors---5.20 at Orangeburg 2; 5.30 and *5.20 at Monetta; 5.40 and *5.30 at
Sumter; 5.00 and *5.00 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*12.53 at Anderson; *12.75 at Kingstree; *12.75 at
Lynchburg; 13.68 and *13.00 at Estill; Processors---14.28 and *13.18 at Kershaw;
Export---13.08 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---4.49 and *5.60 at Kingstree; 4.49 and *5.60 at
Lynchburg; No Bid at Estill; Processors---7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 4.59 12.75 4.49 5.60
Lynchburg 4.59 12.75 4.49 5.60
Estill 4.81 13.68 13.00 No Bid
Orangeburg 2 5.20
Monetta 5.30 5.20
Sumter 5.40 5.30
Cassatt 5.00 5.00
Kershaw 14.28 13.18
Mt. Pleasant 13.08
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields