South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, July 10, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 5 to 8 cents higher; one location steady.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat was mostly 2 to 13 higher; couple location steady to 4 lower.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was steady to 5 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 9 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---*5.12 at Kingstree; *5.12 at Lynchburg; 6.00 and *5.54
at Estill; Processors---7.30 at Orangeburg 2; 7.73 and *5.86 at Monetta; 7.96
and *5.98 at Sumter; 7.60 and *5.61 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*12.25 at Kingstree; *12.25 at Lynchburg; No Bid
at Orangeburg 2; 15.40 and *12.55 at Estill; Processors---16.15 and *12.75 at
Kershaw; Export---*12.65 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---5.79 at Anderson; 5.38 at Kingstree; 5.38 at
Lynchburg; 5.62 at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; 5.53 at Sumter;
7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 5.12 12.25 5.38
Lynchburg 5.12 12.25 5.38
Estill 6.00 5.54 15.40 12.55 5.62
Orangeburg 2 7.30
Monetta 7.73 5.86
Sumter 7.96 5.98 5.53
Cassatt 7.60 5.61
Kershaw 16.15 12.75
Mt. Pleasant 12.65
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.