South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday June 28, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 12 to 22 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mixed; 2 cents lower to 16 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat was mostly 15 to 25 cents lower; one location steady.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 25 to 27 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 23 to 24 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---*5.27 at Kingstree; *5.27 at Lynchburg; 7.09 and 5.47
at Estill; Processors---6.99 at Orangeburg 2; No Bid and *5.76 at Monetta; 7.76 and
*5.92 at Sumter; 5.29 and *5.51 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*11.90 at Kingstree; *11.90 at Lynchburg; 14.74 at
Orangeburg 2; 15.06 and *12.22 at Estill; Processors---15.41 and *12.42 at Kershaw;
Export---12.27 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---5.48 at Anderson; 5.46 at Kingstree; 5.46 at Lynchburg;
5.49 at Estill; Processors---5.48 at Orangeburg 2; 5.47 at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 5.27 11.90 5.46
Lynchburg 5.27 11.90 5.46
Orangeburg 2 14.74
Estill 7.09 5.47 15.06 12.22 5.49
Orangeburg 2 6.99 5.48
Monetta No Bid 5.76
Sumter 7.76 5.92 5.47
Cassatt 7.29 5.51
Kershaw 15.41 12.42
Mt. Pleasant 12.27
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Layco Declining Weight Blend System